Our nannies dedicate themselves to taking the best care of your children.
Our priority is your peace of mind. Each of our nanny candidates is a childcare professional who takes caregiving very seriously. All of our Nannies meet our exceptionally high standards and are selected for their experience, character and reliability. We place full time and part time nannies, travel nannies, as well as temporary and live-in nannies.
All of our nannies have a minimum of 3 years experience, with the majority of them having at least 5-10 years. We are proud to represent a diverse group of nannies with different skills and abilities. Several hold their Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, some speak multiple languages, and many are lifetime career nannies with 10+ years of professional nanny experience.
Typical responsibilities of a nanny:
- Planning age appropriate activities and learning for the day
- Organizing the children’s play area and bedroom
- Washing the children’s laundry
- Picking up the areas that were used during the work day, and leaving the home as it was left at the beginning of the shift
- Driving to and from activities
- Preparing simple and healthy meals for the children